|Peak 2022||Offpeak 2022-23||Peak 2023||Offpeak 2023-24|
|Surcharge for Ensuite bathroom (per room)||$41||N/A||$60||N/A|
|Surcharge for Saturday Guest||$44||N/A||$60||N/A|
|Surcharge for single occupancy||$78||N/A||$80||N/A|
|Surcharge for Saturday Guest||$44||N/A||$50||N/A|
|Surcharge for single occupancy||N/A||N/A||$60||N/A|
- Infants under two stay free of charge. Cots can be booked at either lodge.
- Children two to four stay at Junior Member prices.
- Waitlisters pay guest prices but are exempt from the Saturday Guest Surcharge.
- Surcharges apply per person per night unless otherwise noted.
- Single occupancy surcharge secures exclusive use of a room at Perisher.
- Entry to the lodges is via a door code, except at Perisher during the winter season. The code will be provided with the confirmation email or, in the case of phone bookings, at the time of booking.
- When the Club provides a dinner at Perisher, (eg. Brumby Cup, Club
Championships) the cost will be included with the booking and needs to be paid for when the date is confirmed. The kitchen will not be available on these evenings.
Off-peak bookings will be confirmed no more than one year in advance.
Block Bookings: Involve exclusive use of either lodge (but not at both
simultaneously). Over Christmas, Easter and the June long weekend, the minimum block booking is for three nights.
Costs per night are:
2021-22 Perisher: $1,250 Jindabyne: $1,040
2022-23 Perisher: $1,288 Jindabyne: $1,071
Group Bookings: May be made for a minimum of 12 people per night. Exclusive use of the lodge is not guaranteed. Discounts on normal prices are: 25% for 12-47 bed/nights, 35% for 48+ bed/nights.
Peak bookings will be confirmed according to the following schedule:
|No more than one year in advance||• Bookings from Members and up to an equal number of Guests.|
|From 1 May for the ensuing Peak||• Bookings from Waiting List persons and up to an equal number of Guests.|
• Bookings from Associated Ex-Members.
• Bookings for exactly five nights, Sunday to
Thursday only, from Members and any number of Guests.
|No more than one month in advance||• Bookings for unaccompanied Guests.|
• All other bookings
accommodation during Peak for more than two Saturday nights until one month