- Capacity in each lodge has returned to normal limits (i.e. 30 for Jindabyne and 44 for Perisher).
- In the event that capacity needs to be restricted by the Committee in the future, the most recently confirmed booking(s) will be cancelled first.
- Historical information has been removed from the plan.
- Communal dining is permitted at events such as work parties, with attendees able to opt out. Please note the arrangements for Family / Youth weeks are still to be confirmed.
- Shared food areas (e.g. no man’s land, spice cupboard etc) are re-opened.
- COVID-19 Acknowledgement form is required to be re-signed each calendar year.
- Day visitors are allowed at a lodge without prior authorisation provided they comply with all relevant regulations and record their details in the Visitor’s Register. Please note that members / guests who arrive before check-in time, or who depart after check-out time are considered to be day visitors.
You can find the complete Plan, together with a Summary on the CAC Website on the COVID-19 Essential Information (http://www.cac.org.au/?p=1161) page. The Plan will continue to be updated as new advice is received and government regulations change. To receive notifications of updates, we strongly recommend subscribing to Skimail (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not currently receive this). Alternatively, please join the CAC – Canberra Alpine Club Facebook group.