Draft plans have now been prepared showing possible layout options for the refurbished basement at the Perisher lodge.
Draft Layout 1
Draft Layout 2
These plans are also on display in both lodges. Feedback from members on the plans can be provided to email@example.com or in person to members of the Capital Works sub-committee (Peter Cunningham, Amanda East, Chrissie Young, Lexie Phillips, Alan Booth and Caroline Walker).
The Capital Works sub-committee will also organise in person / virtual meetings in July / August to provide members with an opportunity to provide feedback – further details will be provided shortly.
We have a target date of end August 2022 for finalising the design. A tender process to select builders will follow the finalisation of the design with a view to commencing construction in October 2023.
Version 3.3 of the COVID-19 Management Plan is now available on the COVID-19 Essential Information page.
This version is a significant update, in preparation for the 2022 Winter Season, and to align with the current health guidelines and Committee decisions.
Members should note the following key changes:
- Reminder to bring face masks and testing kits, in case these are required following a positive case.
- Guests are no longer required to leave the Jindabyne Lodge during commercial cleaning.
- The Party Leader may request guests assist with cleaning.
- Guests are required to notify the Lodge Manager, Party Leader or Administration Officer, if they test positive to COVID-19 while staying at a Club lodge.
- Guests are also required to notify other guests who they have spent time with in the 2 days before they started experiencing symptoms and/or tested positive.
- The Lodge Manager, Party Leader or Administration Officer should advise other guests that there has been a positive case in the lodge.
- The Lodge Manager, Party Leader or Administration Officer should only identify a positive case where it is relevant.
- The Lodge Manager, Party Leader or Administration Officer should not identify a positive case if the positive case has asked not to be identified, noting that the positive case may still have an obligation to notify other guests.
- The Risk Matrix has been removed from the Plan. Guests should continue to follow the NSW Health guidelines and associated risk assessments, links to which are provided in the Plan.
- Contact details for President, Vice-President and Admin Officer have been updated
If you have any feedback on the Plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.