Draft plans have now been prepared showing possible layout options for the refurbished basement at the Perisher lodge.
Draft Layout 1
Draft Layout 2
These plans are also on display in both lodges. Feedback from members on the plans can be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to members of the Capital Works sub-committee (Peter Cunningham, Amanda East, Chrissie Young, Lexie Phillips, Alan Booth and Caroline Walker).
The Capital Works sub-committee will also organise in person / virtual meetings in July / August to provide members with an opportunity to provide feedback – further details will be provided shortly.
We have a target date of end August 2022 for finalising the design. A tender process to select builders will follow the finalisation of the design with a view to commencing construction in October 2023.
Version 3.3 of the COVID-19 Management Plan is now available on the COVID-19 Essential Information page.
This version is a significant update, in preparation for the 2022 Winter Season, and to align with the current health guidelines and Committee decisions.
Members should note the following key changes:
- Reminder to bring face masks and testing kits, in case these are required following a positive case.
- Guests are no longer required to leave the Jindabyne Lodge during commercial cleaning.
- The Party Leader may request guests assist with cleaning.
- Guests are required to notify the Lodge Manager, Party Leader or Administration Officer, if they test positive to COVID-19 while staying at a Club lodge.
- Guests are also required to notify other guests who they have spent time with in the 2 days before they started experiencing symptoms and/or tested positive.
- The Lodge Manager, Party Leader or Administration Officer should advise other guests that there has been a positive case in the lodge.
- The Lodge Manager, Party Leader or Administration Officer should only identify a positive case where it is relevant.
- The Lodge Manager, Party Leader or Administration Officer should not identify a positive case if the positive case has asked not to be identified, noting that the positive case may still have an obligation to notify other guests.
- The Risk Matrix has been removed from the Plan. Guests should continue to follow the NSW Health guidelines and associated risk assessments, links to which are provided in the Plan.
- Contact details for President, Vice-President and Admin Officer have been updated
If you have any feedback on the Plan, please email email@example.com.
Here is a list of documents containing essential information related to COVID-19:
Laura Peel, a member of the CAC since she was a little girl, has recently won the Freestyle Aerials Crystal Globe. Congratulations to Laura for her great achievement!
For more information, please see the recent Canberra Times article at the following link: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6706163/in-isolation-with-the-worlds-best-aerial-skier/?fbclid=IwAR2-sClqGZcatvCcIjdHj88ezuUW6POWgTLcW9DXHK9xI4gJQqFxquMSh7A